Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sandora - Currently Reading

I am currently reading book eleven of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. I find myself laughing out loud at the quirky characters and creative writing style. I enjoy romantic comedies and this book series is a perfect fit. My only caveat is that the first book in the series was written in the early nineties, so the descriptions of outfits and hairstyles reflect the era.

Other authors that I enjoy: Nicolas Sparks, Nora Roberts, and Sandra Brown.

Mrs. Sandora

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Pacey and Mrs. Riffle love those books! I'm going to have to check them out. Mrs. P. told me she got you hooked on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say my favorite author is Jack London- I've always been a fan of the older stuff. If you like romantic comedies though; you probably wouldn't like his writing style as much. He's kind of "adrenaline/danger" writing.

    ReplyDelete