Monday, September 26, 2011

All About Us by He is We ♫♪

Okay, so i know i said almost two weeks ago that Someone like you was my favorite song but its totally changed!!! I love this song so much i think its sooo cute! Plus Owl City sings it too. I adore him he is such a cutie! =^.^=





"Cause lovers dance when they’re feeling in love.
Spotlight shining, it’s all about us.
It’s oh, oh, all,
About uh, uh, us.
And every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I’ve never felt but,
It’s all about us."

5 comments:

  1. wait is it rap? hip hop? country? and what radio station was it on? 97zok? please tell me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Miss wilkins it looks like people cant keep up with my Super Woman blogging powers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarcastic lol, you don't see the newest post till the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, yah and its not on a radio(: its kinda like owl city

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also like my hearts a stereo by the gym class heroes. very catchy

    ReplyDelete